Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ask Shae and the Bears, Episode 1

As you may or may not know, one of my many hidden talents is that i'm practically an advice colomnist. I've got some psychological training (after all, come December I'm graduating with a BA in psychology and social behavior). I've got most of my books still, and I have my very own crystal ball, isn't that right, TheSpoiltOne? (Okay, the crystal ball is all in my mind, but ya know. Its still totally applicable). Also... The Naughty CareBears will be joining me in the endeavor, and have been so kind as to allow us to use their email address as a place to send questions.

Anyways.
Moral of that Ramble is, if you have a question, serious or otherwise, please, send it our way. NaughtyBears@gmail.com I'll feature a question now and again. Maybe weekly if you have enough questions for us, we'll make it a weekly feature.
It will be both here, and on http://shaelovethewmh.blogspot.com/ home of the one and only ... ME! :)

If i haven't scared you yet... send us a question!

Shaelove and the Bears

0 comments: